You are the chief marketing officer at Pleasant Hills Hospital. Your hospital has merged with Southside Hospital, another facility in the same area of the city. As part of the merger, both hospitals agreed to give up their names and logos in favor of a new, revitalized brand identity.
Mr. London, your hospital CEO, has asked you to develop a marketing presentation for the board of directors. In that presentation, you will outline a new branding strategy and a communication plan for stakeholders, including patients.
Watch the media presentation, Case Study: Revitalizing a Brand.
You will develop a PowerPoint presentation.
The PowerPoint slides should include the following information:
- Describe the identity management plan that addresses logos, slogans, products, and a service’s name, signage, and jingles.
- Evaluate how you will use the Red Ocean Strategy to compete with other hospitals in your geographic location.
- Evaluate how you will use the Blue Ocean Strategy to create a new market space and to add value proposition.
- Analyze communication strategies for advertising, digital marketing, and public relations using the DAGMAR Marketing Communication Spectrum.
- Assess how you can apply Cleveland Clinic’s H.E.A.R.T. communication strategy to improve the patient experience.