Diverse Teams Hold Court
Critical Thinking Questions
- If you don’t have a diverse group of people on your team, how can you ensure that you will have robust discussions and decision-making? What techniques can you use to generate conversations from different perspectives?
- Evaluate your own team at work. Is it a diverse team? How would you rate the quality of decisions generated from that group?
Sources: Adapted from Katherine W. Phillips, “How Diversity Makes Us Smarter,” Scientific American, October 2014, p. 7–8.
Please note the following important standards:
- Proofread your paper carefully; always use proper grammar and spelling.
- If a specific question is looking for a qualitative answer, limit your answer to five sentences or less. Quality over quantity, please!
- Please place your name, date, and assignment name (Module 2 Assignment) in the heading. Your assignment must be in Microsoft Word, Time New Roman size 12 font.
- Any outside sources must be cited properly. Please use APA formatting.
Book: Chapter 13: https://openstax.org/books/principles-management/pages/13-introduction
Chapter 14: https://openstax.org/books/principles-management/pages/14-introduction
Chapter 15: https://openstax.org/books/principles-management/pages/15-introduction