Research the latest GDP report for the United States (start here: https://www.bea.gov/national/index.htm#gdp (Links to an external site.)). In a well-written paper, complete the following:
- List the four components of GDP.
- Describe what is measured in each of those components.
- Describe the relative size of each of the components (in absolute dollars and as a percentage of GDP) for the U.S. economy.
Adhere to the following standards:
- Your paper should be 3-4 pages in length, not including the title or references pages.
- Include at least 3 scholarly references.
- The Economics Library Guide (Links to an external site.) is a good tool to use to start your research (sources such as The Balance, EconomicsHelp.org, Investopedia, and other help websites are not acceptable).
- Review the grading rubric, which can be accessed from the Module 3 folder.
- Be sure to follow the APA guidelines in the CSU Global Writing Center